Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a chance! My wife would kill me if I bid $195. Now $100 maybe.
10-02-2003 16:25 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's the way it always goes, eh? Wink

10-03-2003 08:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Winning bid: US $280.00

Roll Eyes

10-03-2003 16:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

I hope the winning bidder comes here to the DAMB and is willing to talk about his "Find" Big Grin
10-03-2003 19:52 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

What a DA fan brag about his cool DA stuff? Tongue

10-06-2003 08:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Autographed Promo Pic (Ends Oct-18-03 14:03:26 PDT) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like Alex is also getting rid of some other DA collectables but $36.50 (as of 10/14) is too rich for my pocketbook.

Autographed Promo Pic

10-14-2003 22:49 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what a buncha jolly guys! Tongue

10-15-2003 09:27 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I don't know why I hadn't shared this yet, but this is a message Alex MacDougall sent to me a ways back reflecting on the old days. It's pretty funny stuff.

"Those were some great times. Although those "various and sundrie"
mechanisms (his wild percussive gizmos) caused me to be rebuked once at Calvary Chapel by an attender. He informed me that I was to "put away childish things".
A similar incident involved Marty. Marty really didn't smile that much on
stage, although he is one of the funniest people I know. A guy came up to
Marty after a show and told him that he needed more joy in his life, and
that the Lord wanted him to smile on stage. Marty informed him that he
(Marty) had been in an accident the year before, and that his "smiling
muscles" were taken out. The embarrassed guy exclaimed, "oh wow! Sorry
brother".
We were known for our antics, which were just an extention of the band
members personalities. That's one of the main reasons I joined---everyone
in the band made me laugh."

Cool guy. Cool time.

Wish I was there.

August 2005
10-15-2003 16:42 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

That's too funny! Cool

10-16-2003 09:00 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Winning bid: US $280.00

Roll Eyes

I hope it works okay...and sounds good...Tongue

10-16-2003 16:03 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH