Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground 6 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
RE: All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground

I have been playing this for a month NoW & my Kids are singing the songs & my wife really likes In The Meantime, River of Sorrow & All The very Best Things, My daughter loves Happy Campers & my son likes Good Bread, Good Meat, Good God, Let's Eat. and All Day Sing And Dinner On The Ground is a great tune too... Smile )

WeLL DoNe ! no BBQ pun intended...

my two 1/2 year old was singing "happy campers" yesterday... Pleased

09-08-2003 10:07 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

kids

Smile )

09-08-2003 21:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

... well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am finally starting to NoT listen to this CD Frown

it must be time for some NeW TuNeS ! Roll Eyes

maybe BiG ? SooN ? I know I know I will be patient... Tongue

09-22-2003 17:10 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i played the cd for a couple weeks after the show.... it's just one of those gotta be in the mood kinda things........ Red Face

09-22-2003 17:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! my wife & I are going to a... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All Day Sing &
Dinner On The Ground

---------------------------
Micheal Roe - Terry Scott Taylor

Pleased My wife is ReaLLy converted Tongue CC Roll Eyes

she is Riding 5 hrs. in the car with ME just to go to a BBQ Smile )

09-25-2003 14:24 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i played the cd for a couple weeks after the show.... it's just one of those gotta be in the mood kinda things........ Red Face

I played that CD a couple times after the show Red Face

09-25-2003 15:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Question so when is this available at the web store Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
All Day Sing &
Dinner On The Ground

10-23-2003 13:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

As soon as we can afford to buy the labels and ink.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-23-2003 15:38 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
As soon as we can afford to buy the labels and ink.

not that is any of my buisiness... Roll Eyes
but, does that mean the guys sold out of the CD's on the BBQ tour ???

do you guys keep records of the approx. number of CD's a
specific title has/is being/been manufactured ?
I guess hearing GooD news of # of sales would be nice...

ex.
All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground 200-300 or 2000-3000?

just curious... I guess, it is sometimes nice to know too.

I have an adam again 10 songs re-release, apparently only
1000 copies were made.

and of course...

Bill Mallonee & Vigilantes of Love Need To Bleed [ep]
limited edition (1000 copies) now OOP

Terry Scott Taylor Songs for the Day after Christmas
limited to 500 hand-numbered copies now OOP

10-23-2003 16:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Text F Y I Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
All Day Sing &
Dinner On The Ground

Taylor/Roe "All Day Sing and Dinner on the Ground"
Price: $10.00 USD
BBQ Tour leftovers! (While supplies last)

11-13-2003 09:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Currently Out of Stock
Crying Crying
11-14-2003 22:53 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
Administrator

We hope to have more soon.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-14-2003 23:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Whew! Got in there just in time.

11-14-2003 23:26 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I was about to order on Friday and then a coworker came in and needed help until it was time to go to a meeting.

Now they are sold out.

AAARRRRRGGGHHH!

When will new ones be made??

I wanted to order this and the new Christmas comedy cd.
11-18-2003 12:10 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I ordered one of the BBQ CDs before it said out of stock. Will I still be getting one? Just wondering?

I'm so happy to see some new DA/LD stuff being made available. Woo-hoo!!

-- aotp
11-25-2003 13:20 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Administrator

Yes, if you got your order in before we marked it as
"out of stock" you will receive it pretty quick here.. we're
trying to get all of the covers put together right now
(+ a bunch of fan club discs).

11-25-2003 15:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

all day sing and dinner Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any chance those of us who ordered from the store while still in stock will receive before Christmas?
12-16-2003 18:04 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes, we are shipping those with the Dr Edward Frank CDs and
Anahiem DVDs. Most of which went out yesterday, today and tomarrow.

The over-seas ones we are not sure of, we will send them off
this week. But, not sure of how long it will take to get to each country
or how long it will take in customs, etc. For each country it's different.

j and e

12-16-2003 18:55 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I got mine!! Listening to the All Day Sang thang now!!

-- aotp
12-17-2003 13:20 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH