Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 8 Votes - Average Rating: 4.388 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup. I especially love the thread title. Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-25-2005 10:52 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Yup. I especially love the thread title. Tongue

me too! Big Grin Shocked Tongue

Cool
07-18-2007 15:13 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Marriage has been good for you. i note a sharp increase in happy emoticons.

07-18-2007 19:01 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Big Grin Pleased

Cool
07-19-2007 15:18 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool

07-19-2007 15:31 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

well, i don't even remember what the thread title was......... Big Grin

now the thread can digress.............

...........just like all the threads round here............

...............especially threads started by berger.... Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-23-2007 11:53 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Who holds the reigns to our restless hearts?

07-24-2007 11:35 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Hopefully HE who reigns! Smile

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-24-2007 11:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
SPEAK UP , JOEYSPEAK UP JOEY

what? Confused

Cool
02-08-2014 19:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

I am not going to read this entire thread just to satisfy your curiosity. I think I was soaking my feet in Windex at the time.
02-08-2014 22:16 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

so when the internet has been covered by layers of ocean bottoms for millennia and is one day rediscovered by some mealymouthed four-eyed geekite, most likely descended from me... wait that can't happen my DNA has come to an untimely end... geekite cloned from a saliva sample swabbed from one of my beer bottles by the NSA and frozen in an Alaskan BLM deep freezer next to an illegally harvested caribou carcass - anyway when this future geekite finds these postings, what mythology do you think he will attribute to us?

Psalm 119:83
02-09-2014 19:50 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

assuming, of course, our intelligence eludes him, as unbelievable as that may be.

02-09-2014 19:52 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Intelligence? Sometimes, I'm not bright enough to match my socks.
02-09-2014 21:34 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

That's why I buy dull socks. It's a lower bar to match.

02-09-2014 22:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
lobo1023 lobo1023 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-07-2006

I think it will be like the original Planet of the Apes. They will be amazed that the seemingly more intelligent life shows up underneath our strata.
02-10-2014 07:45 lobo1023 is offline Search for Posts by lobo1023 Add lobo1023 to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Planet of the Apes??? How cool!

Oh, wait a minute, it would be US getting caught in nets, wouldn't it?

I don't see no Charlton Heston rising up to save my sorry butt.
02-10-2014 08:15 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Don't worry, Dawg; I will be your "cold dead hands" Chuck.

And If I was on the receiving end of that from me, I wouldn't feel too confident either, so don't worry about hurting my feelings with some rolled eyes either.
02-10-2014 14:15 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

wow, all youse guys really hit the nail on the noggin' Crying Roll Eyes Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 02-10-2014 14:33.

02-10-2014 14:32 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

If we had a hammer, you should see what we could do.

(Hey Sondance, I see that Sarah Jarosz will be in SF soon…perhaps the Fillmore?
I think a gorgeous banjo player is preferable to a cranky, Canadian progressive. What say you?)
02-10-2014 14:43 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion »

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH