Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Commander's DA Cover Band To Play! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Commander's DA Cover Band To Play! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Are you going to do a left coast tour, commander?

do you guys do living room shows ???

09-15-2003 08:57 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

MOrtal COil!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I TOOK MY DEAR ONE ON OUR 21ST ANNUAL
HONEYMOON TRIP-
IT WAS THE PERFECT TIME TO MENTION THIS GREAT BAND........
SO A NORTHERN INVASION IS IN STORE!
ME AND WOGGY AND PROLLY MY DAUGHTER JEN AND WHO ELSE.......
WE BE THERE!!!!
( I may have to leave at 9:23- the drive home and all...............)
Whoo Whoo!
keep the vine on!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-15-2003 09:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked MorTaL CoiL - My First Post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you should've called yourselves Mystery Meat.

(and yes, i would do a left coast tour, i would love it,)

Baby
09-16-2003 11:05 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Angry Can You Guess My Name? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone can guess my name I will throw a big juicy rotten avocado at his head,
You will LOVE it!
09-16-2003 11:07 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Can You Guess My Name? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind
If anyone can guess my name I will throw a big juicy rotten avocado at his head,
You will LOVE it!

o.k. I will Play...

are you really from Minnesota ?

09-16-2003 11:22 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Nanny Nanny Goo Goo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not going to give it away so easily!
I'm going to make you suffer with anticipation for a while!
09-16-2003 13:22 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Down! RE: Nanny Nanny Goo Goo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Roll Eyes Frown Confused Tongue Mad Evil Mad Tongue Confused Frown Roll Eyes

09-16-2003 13:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Text FYI, commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the Author of a thread can now edit the title...

so da cover band can be changed to MorTaL CoiL Smile

BTW

MorTaL CoiL RocKS !

09-17-2003 09:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
The DA cover band has finally got a name, it's Mortal Coil

Mortal Coil

Smile )

are you going to open with the song "Shedding the Mortal Coil?"

09-17-2003 09:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's a song?

Just Kidding, it's not on the list right now, but, you never know!
09-17-2003 17:51 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

RE: FYI, commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[quote]Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
the Author of a thread can now edit the title...

so da cover band can be changed to MorTaL CoiL Smile

Can that be done?
09-17-2003 18:25 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

RE: Can You Guess My Name? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
You will LOVE it!

Wood eye, no?
09-17-2003 18:26 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I want a song or two for More Negative Fruit!!! So make you you get it recorded. Smile )

BD

Hey, BD...

How do you do that? (the image on your post)?
09-17-2003 18:27 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind (Better than dead)
You will LOVE it!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Mad
09-23-2003 12:34 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Down! RE: Nanny Nanny Goo Goo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

huh...
i can hardly contain myself? Confused

09-23-2003 15:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
quote:
I want a song or two for More Negative Fruit!!! So make you you get it recorded. Smile )

BD

Hey, BD...

hey tim, I didn't see this before...

it's real easy.... sort of

I took a pic of me while my video camera was attached to my puter

then opened it in photo shop

cropped it

overlayed the blue color

added the black border

made 12 copies of the background layer

then on each layer I used a glass filter and changed the settings just a little bit on each one

then I took the last filtered background and made copies of that and used the "liquid" feature to mess them up a little more

then I turned on the layers for each setting and made 15 jpegs, one for each filtered background

then I opened them in my animation creator program, put them in order, chose the speed that I wanted, and then saved the final version as a gif.

does that help?

in other words, it's kind of a pain but fun at the same time. Roll Eyes

does that help?

Tongue

BD

09-23-2003 18:14 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
quote:

BD

Hey, BD...

hey tim, I didn't see this before...

it's real easy.... sort of

I took a pic of me while my video camera was attached to my puter

then opened it in photo shop

cropped it

overlayed the blue color

added the black border

made 12 copies of the background layer

then on each layer I used a glass filter and changed the settings just a little bit on each one

then I took the last filtered background and made copies of that and used the "liquid" feature to mess them up a little more

then I turned on the layers for each setting and made 15 jpegs, one for each filtered background

then I opened them in my animation creator program, put them in order, chose the speed that I wanted, and then saved the final version as a gif.

does that help?

in other words, it's kind of a pain but fun at the same time. Roll Eyes

does that help?

Tongue

BD

Thanks! Quite involved and intriguing. I might experiment with it. I hope all is well with you and your family. OBTW did you order a C-stone DVD? It ought to be out soon...
09-24-2003 22:10 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Commander's DA Cover Band To Play!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH