Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did I mention.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did I mention....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
okay I am leaving for real now!

B Y E
08-08-2003 16:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
no prob!

tell Patti thanks for me. I really had a great time with the two of you. Smile )

I will, that was lots of fun having you over!

Anytime man! Cool

08-08-2003 16:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

howdy, BD, how are ya?

and now i gotta run, kids
08-08-2003 16:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

So, when Terry told me that i annoyed him, he didn't really mean it?

08-08-2003 16:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Just for instance...
Is this specific enough of a question, "How are you, Terry?"

08-08-2003 16:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
howdy, BD, how are ya?

and now i gotta run, kids

Hey Tim!

chat with ya next time.

08-08-2003 16:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Bye Tim!

08-08-2003 16:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey, dennis--

berger had to go find some lavoris, so i'll answer the question--terry is kinda shy. i know for a fact he doesn't mean to be. i think it's hard for him as well when he's traveling a lot and meeting a LOT of people. but please know that he doesn't mean anything about it.

i've noticed that if people have very specific questions for him, it's easier for them to engage him in conversation

That what I thought. It must be hard to be on the road with all these strangers acting like they have known you for 20 years and know all this stuff about you, and you know nothing about this person chatting you up.

I notice their is this "awkward vibe" in the air and I thought maybe he is just shy by nature. It seems like he has said as much in interviews, but I am not sure where.

Thanks Tim.

Pleased

have a nice weekend! Smile )

08-08-2003 16:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did I mention....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH