Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Thanks.....I think? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thanks.....I think?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.Evangeline. .Evangeline. is a female
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gordosgal may not know how to post, but I think she knows how to read!

Gulp! Shocked

REVIVAL QUEEN
10-19-2003 22:55 .Evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .Evangeline. Homepage of .Evangeline. Search for Posts by .Evangeline. Add .Evangeline. to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i haven't a clue.

What's your hyposthesis?
10-19-2003 22:56 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

Did you do it or is it really her?

REVIVAL QUEEN
10-19-2003 22:58 .Evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .Evangeline. Homepage of .Evangeline. Search for Posts by .Evangeline. Add .Evangeline. to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i think it may be Marty?
10-19-2003 23:01 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woolly Eggwhisk

Darling Marti is in Idaho, guess again!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

REVIVAL QUEEN
10-19-2003 23:03 .Evangeline. is offline Send an Email to .Evangeline. Homepage of .Evangeline. Search for Posts by .Evangeline. Add .Evangeline. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .Evangeline.
Darling Marti is in Idaho, guess again!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

i'm 30 miles from the border... nice state.. really... Smile )

03-17-2004 00:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Cool

12-18-2004 20:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
hmmmm.... wonder why marty never came back here?

Roll Eyes

Cool
12-30-2004 17:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Thanks.....I think?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH