Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler Please........ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mr. Chandler Please........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Should B. Working
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doesn't anyone have jobs? How can you post wo much and not get fired?

gotta go go, here comes my boss
05-07-2003 19:25 Should B. Working is offline Send an Email to Should B. Working Search for Posts by Should B. Working Add Should B. Working to your Buddy List
Official On Topic Police
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-16-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What?

Did all of you forget which side you are on again? Move along now, nothing to read here. Take it over to the off-topic side please. Let's go now...come on.

05-07-2003 19:28 Official On Topic Police is offline Send an Email to Official On Topic Police Search for Posts by Official On Topic Police Add Official On Topic Police to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Shocked
05-07-2003 19:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Tongue

I really wish MommaWoggie would come home...Frown

05-07-2003 19:54 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
MommaWoggie
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-07-2003

I'm here, son.

Don't worry about that bad old policeman...........he won't hurt you. I have me one of them there stun-guns, and if he makes the moves on you, I'll blast him into next week.

Momma
05-07-2003 23:27 MommaWoggie is offline Send an Email to MommaWoggie Search for Posts by MommaWoggie Add MommaWoggie to your Buddy List
MommaWoggie
Normal Noggin

quote:
Originally posted by Should B. Working
Doesn't anyone have jobs? How can you post wo much and not get fired?

gotta go go, here comes my boss

YOU should be working, son.

I'm trying to get off the welfare, and there you are, playing games on your computer again. If you get fired THIS time, I'm going to send you to Aunt Betty's!!!!!
05-07-2003 23:28 MommaWoggie is offline Send an Email to MommaWoggie Search for Posts by MommaWoggie Add MommaWoggie to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

this thread is so wrong! Crying

05-15-2003 15:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

what was it about in the first place?

Roll Eyes

05-15-2003 19:08 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
MommaWoggie
Normal Noggin

It's about ME! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you boys need to get your butts of this here'n message board, and make ME some money! those welfare geeks are knockin on my door again, and I wanna get OFF the dole.......send me my check, NOW!
05-15-2003 19:53 MommaWoggie is offline Send an Email to MommaWoggie Search for Posts by MommaWoggie Add MommaWoggie to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Look out, Momma, there's a white boy comin' up the river.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-15-2003 19:55 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MommaWoggie
you boys need to get your butts of this here'n message board, and make ME some money! those welfare geeks are knockin on my door again, and I wanna get OFF the dole.......send me my check, NOW!

You related to Lazy Susan?

05-16-2003 00:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

she must be susan's momma too

05-16-2003 00:40 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

This thread sucks! Tongue

I gots to go home! Smile )

05-16-2003 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler Please........

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH