Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am listening to my 5,936 songs on shuffle on GooglePlay and "Incredible Shrinking Man" came up. I'm not sure I've really listened to it on headphones/earbuds before, but I never noticed the extreme stereo-separation. It almost sounds like Terry recorded the vocals twice, once for each ear. There's certainly a lot of stereo panning, and certain instrumental parts are one one side or the other. It's always nice to still be discovering things all these years after I bought that old cassette.
01-09-2020 12:34 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't remember which song, but one has what now sounds like a distant car alarm going off (heard tonight in walmart parking lot). this was a MP3 converted from a cassette computer recording using audacity. it took years for me to enjoy the bulk of this one, but gonna get the reissue now.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-27-2020 21:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

I'm going to have to listen for that now. If you recall which song, let us know.
02-28-2020 07:05 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH