Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » New Bandcamp release - Dreifachgänger » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Bandcamp release - Dreifachgänger
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-02-2003

New Bandcamp release - Dreifachgänger Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a pleasant surprise -- a Doppelganger bonus bonus disc. This one is primarily parts of, I believe, the final mix of the album -- vocal tracks, instrumental tracks -- there are couple of alternate or live cuts. For "Mall (All over the World)" there is even an Ed mix. I've listened to parts of it just now and it's sounds quite cool -- perhaps if there's no one else home tomorrow I'll put it on the stereo and play it at the appropriate volume.
02-11-2015 00:05 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » New Bandcamp release - Dreifachgänger

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH