Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Buechners Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Buechners Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will the new Neverhood CD be ready for the tour? Terry mentioned a bit ago that it would hopefully be ready in June.
04-26-2011 09:37 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know he was planning on finishing it in time.. I don't know if all of the other stuff that came up - like Noelle's surgery - has delayed it at all or not. I'll see if I can get Terry to update us. I've been so buried in work on the reissues that it hadn't even crossed my mind in a while.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-26-2011 09:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Thanks Ken.

That should get me what I need. You've both been added to the "Thank you"s. I'll try to remember to send you each a free copy... remind me if I forget.

I was hoping more for -write a word, get a third- consideration Wink

No problem, it was fun actually.

04-26-2011 15:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

This is just one of two reissues that should be done in time for the tour.

Possibly three..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-30-2011 02:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Buechners Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH