Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » re- Terry's Current Situation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page re- Terry's Current Situation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah I would like to have another one done, I have some ideas as well.

04-10-2011 23:20 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any status news? How did it go over? I read Tom's responses and I think that's fantastic, but I'm hoping the effort continued to make an impact. Are the webstore sales still up?
04-14-2011 07:28 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Singer/songwriter Terry Taylor and his family faced a dire financial crisis this year and through Facebook and other websites his friends and fans raised over $40,000 in just 3 weeks to help them pay their bills. Read the full story at http://www.danielamos.com. He wrote this song and filmed it as a thank you to the more than 800 people who helped a brother in need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2YX6tG0PY

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-26-2011 18:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It is good to know that some of the financial burden has been lifted off the Taylors. The thought of Terry losing faith to despair of the situation was just awful.
04-27-2011 18:02 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

My dear friends, I can't thank you enough for your continued prayers and loving support. It was wonderful to see so many of you on the first leg of the DA tour. As many of you know I had to leave Cornerstone early for a family emergency. I must ask you all again for your prayers for my family. This has been a trying year and while the book of Job certainly comes to mind, I prefer to think of this as His refining fire. Hopefully God is preparing us for important things. Many blessings to you all, Your brother, Terry

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-04-2011 15:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

What are the circumstances of this? Is Noelle okay?
07-04-2011 16:53 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I don't know what Terry wants shared at this point, but actually now his son has been sick. Seems like their family just keeps getting hit with tough times. As far as I know his daughter has been doing better.

07-04-2011 16:59 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Wow... it's like Mr. Flutter just won't leave.

08-12-2011 08:09 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

So if you don't mind me pumping life into an old thread, how is Terry doing these days?

11-30-2014 19:33 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I know he's doing the VeggieTales thing. Saw an episode on Netflix. It was a little different from "traditional" VT, but perhaps that's a good thing.

11-30-2014 20:06 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » re- Terry's Current Situation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH