Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Bootleg '82: What was I thinking? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live Bootleg '82: What was I thinking?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always thought it was just Jerry doing two different accents/voices.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-22-2017 00:54 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by ftg3plus4
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm pretty sure it's two guys, and the voice going "El Sw-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-m" at the end seems to be the same as the subsequent "all right," which I think is Tim.

I'll have to listen again, though.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ftg3plus4: 11-22-2017 14:33.

11-22-2017 07:07 ftg3plus4 is online Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like jerry.. Cool

Cool
11-22-2017 11:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

I sometimes confuse Jerry's voice with Terry's. Not exactly sure why.

Confused
05-22-2018 10:20 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live Bootleg '82: What was I thinking?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH