Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Longstride Longstride is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-414.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Question Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So now that I've been invited, where I can find the details?

Looking forward to it!

Host of Digital Pillage on the former WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Longstride: 04-20-2009 08:42.

04-20-2009 08:38 Longstride is offline Homepage of Longstride Search for Posts by Longstride Add Longstride to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shows are still being booked. They'll be posted at www.DanielAmos.com, the DA news list, here on the board, the myspace page, and probably a few other locations once they're finalized.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-20-2009 08:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How do we get info on getting a tour stop in our area? There's a great venue not far from me, that I've pestered about having the Dogs booked there. Maybe I can put this bug in their ear? Or maybe they'll just stop reading my emails???
04-20-2009 17:39 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

If you are a promoter, or even if you're not, but want to know more about booking this rare event, please contact me for me more info.

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
http://lamconcerts.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-20-2009 19:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

The title of this thread made me chuckle. Big Grin
04-22-2009 22:54 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH