Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page darn floor!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does Redeye distributors give artists updates on how many albums have been sold?

I'm curious how many copies of DFBB have sold thus far....

12-01-2008 11:53 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

12-03-2008 19:50 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Does Redeye distributors give artists updates on how many albums have been sold?

I bought one. Ask everyone else in the world and there you have it!

12-04-2008 08:36 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az

So far, I've seen no numbers. I'm sure when they start sending the fellas some royalty checks, there will be some kind of accounting to accompany it. Whether or not they'll choose to make that information public is another story.. typically they don't.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-04-2008 08:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

come on eric...make terry cough up them numbers...
be a man!!! Wink

12-04-2008 13:27 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

42 is always a good number

12-04-2008 13:31 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

A little big to cough up though..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-04-2008 13:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
A little big to cough up though..
You said "little BIG"

12-04-2008 13:43 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
colorblind colorblind is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-05-2008

okay...how many copies of little big sold then, mister? Tongue

12-04-2008 13:45 colorblind is offline Search for Posts by colorblind Add colorblind to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by colorblind
okay...how many copies of little big sold then, mister? Tongue
42 is always a good number

12-04-2008 13:46 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH