Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary 8 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.008 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome Bryan! Thanks for sharing!

12-13-2008 21:16 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome Bryan

great place to visit

but you can never leave...

Psalm 119:83
12-13-2008 21:33 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

maybe by the time the 21st anniversary rolls around we can all drink a proper toast to this. maybe by then i'll own the reissue?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-14-2008 09:56 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
maybe by the time the 21st anniversary rolls around we can all drink a proper toast to this. maybe by then i'll own the reissue?

maybe you'll be paying $50 on e-bay for it by then? Shocked

Crying

Big Grin

Cool
12-14-2008 10:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

Got mine Friday & have been driving my family nuts listening to it in the house, in the car, in my head.... Tongue

Effing great album. Honestly. I have it on lp but my record player glows with warmth, and I have it on cassette which is even worse quality. Hearing the remastered cd on my bose car stereo - cranked! - is just incredible.

...and a bump to Bryang, I can't agree more:

quote:
Thank you to all involved with Darn Floor, Big Bite, the first time and for those bringing it back into our consciousness a second time. In a time when much "Christian contemporary music" sucked (and now, it's even worse, in my estimation), I was-- and am thankful-- for Daniel Amos being there for those of who were-- and are-- not content with the hackneyed expressions of faith that is heard so often in "CCM."

12-15-2008 10:27 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Still Waiting- though I have my ol 87 to fall back on.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-16-2008 12:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

Still waiting for DFBB as well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I'm waiting on mine as well... ordered hodgepodge with it, and got that, but no DFBB with it. Sent a couple emails for status update, but to reply thus far...
01-08-2009 23:21 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Send a PM. Its very possible we didn't receive your email.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-09-2009 00:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
diesel8019 diesel8019 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

I regretfully didn't p/u the shotgun angel and DA re-issues...penny pinching I guess - always preferred horrendous disc and forward was the thinking. the darn floor re-issue is truly awesome. such a high quality double-digi-pack release ! I will never miss a da/eddies re-issue again. I am soo impressed with it. arrco did a masterful job.

vinyl LP's I have:
DA s/t, shotgun angel, horrendous disc, alarma, doppelganger, vox humana, fearful symmetry, darn floor, knowledge and innocence.

cd's I have:
alarma, vox humana, darn floor, 82 live bootleg, motorcycle, bible land, miracle faith telethon, let's spin, outdoor elvis, kalhoun, swirling mellow/farm beatles, sacred cows, zoom daddy, world famous hits, berry vest, midget speck, buechner's dream, alarma book set, songs of the heart, glimpses of grace, a briefing for hte ascent, john wayne, radio players.

and some cassettes...

still searching and hoping to p/u the shotgun angel and s/t re-issues. won't miss that opportunity again!

03-16-2009 12:58 diesel8019 is offline Search for Posts by diesel8019 Add diesel8019 to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

p/u?

03-18-2009 15:36 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

"pick up", I'm thinking.
03-18-2009 18:07 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I've always wanted to own a p/u, but I always seem to buy compacts instead

03-19-2009 08:34 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
diesel8019 diesel8019 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

ya ya, sorry! p/u = pick up..... as I cry in my hide the beer the pastor's here...

i'm still giddy about seeing the "band" this summer. i'm too far away from cornerstone, so can't wait to see 'em on the west coast.

03-19-2009 14:52 diesel8019 is offline Search for Posts by diesel8019 Add diesel8019 to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Don't worry deiseldude. Some of us octogenerians aren't hip to today's internet slang.

03-19-2009 17:48 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Pages (33): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos - Darn Floor Big Bite 20th Anniversary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH