Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous on sale » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horrendous on sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thanks. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now. I just have to wait on the mail. Shocked

08-08-2008 16:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Hugo
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-26-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hugo
RE: Horrendous on sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found two more copies of Horrendous Disc on sale at my local clueless Christian bookstore. They were in the bargain bin. You can now find them on ebay.
08-10-2008 01:09 Hugo is offline Search for Posts by Hugo Add Hugo to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good idea to post a "heads-up" here on your DA ebay auctions.
While you are at it, you should post links to them as well.
Anyways... thanks again.

08-10-2008 01:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
Congratulations, Doc.

Hey, when it arrives, let us know if it comes with the two-panel insert with the mock interview on the back that accompanied original pressings.

It does not have the mock interview.

08-13-2008 23:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I got my ebay goodies in the mail.

Woo-hoo! Pleased

The records are all in excellent shape and the liner note sheets are crisp.

Listening to my new copy of HD. It sounds great.
I framed my other copy that Terry signed for me back in 2000 for the Pretend I'm Elvis Tour.

Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-14-2008 05:17.

08-13-2008 23:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I framed my other copy that Terry singed for me back in 2000 for the Pretend I'm Elvis Tour.
Pleased

He singed it? What, he was reaching for his Sharpie and pulled out his lighter instead by mistake?
08-13-2008 23:50 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Um... sure.

I guess spell check does not catch my spelling errors if it turns into another word! Shocked

Tongue

08-14-2008 05:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

quote:
Hey, when it arrives,

So...did you play it? Will you ever play it? Do you play any of your rare vinyl?

I've got a few rare items on vinyl (a picture disc of Talking Heads' "Speaking in Tongues" for one) that I don't play, but some I have that I do play.

Also, picture discs are notorious for not sounding as good as traditional vinyl, so that's incentive to seek out a regular pressing and play that to death.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MarkyMark77: 08-14-2008 14:25.

08-14-2008 14:22 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I played that and this.

Also my the swirling eddies 45 and my new copy of HD! Cool

I may not listen to the super rare records as much, but I like to enjoy my records and not just look at them! Cool

Yeah and picture discs do not sound very good.
They are more for looking at.
Go figure.

I love The Talking Heads. Kickass! Pleased

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-14-2008 21:47.

08-14-2008 16:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous on sale

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH