Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » music you think Terry is listening to! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page music you think Terry is listening to!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember on The interview CD of WEWH Terry mentions Wilco, they are brilliant BTW, and he compaired a quality of Wilco recordings to a Loving Spoonful Album and how they were going for that type of sound.

I wonder if he listens much to the other guys in the "brotherhood"? Choir, 77's, Adam Again, etc. I think that whole friendship they all got going is awesome. I wish I had a whole bunch of great musicians to hang with and create music with.
04-03-2008 23:19 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought that Loving Spoonful Album! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 04-04-2008 06:18.

04-04-2008 06:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

Humms Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So Doc how is that Lovin Spoonfulls album? I was intrigued when Terry made the comparison to Wilco but never hunted it down.
04-04-2008 16:14 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think i looked for the Lovin' Spoonful discography once and couldn't find that one

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-04-2008 17:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Eef, I could never handle John Sebastian. Great voice, but his cheery, deedle-dee attitude drives me nuts. One wonders if his response to any question in the '60s was, "Groovy, I'll go for that!"

Now, funsters. Give me some questions to fit John Sebastian's answer. C'mon, you know you wanna and all the groovy kids are doin' it.
04-04-2008 18:46 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Eef, I could never handle John Sebastian. Great voice, but his cheery, deedle-dee attitude drives me nuts. One wonders if his response to any question in the '60s was, "Groovy, I'll go for that!"

Now, funsters. Give me some questions to fit John Sebastian's answer. C'mon, you know you wanna and all the groovy kids are doin' it.

Hey, John - I'd like to jam this Philips screwdriver in your ear just to see how far it'd go. Is that okay?
04-04-2008 19:58 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: Humms Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jon eddies
So Doc how is thatalbum? I was intrigued when Terry made the comparison to Wilco but never hunted it down.

It's not really much like Wilco. It's like The Lovin Spoonful! Tongue

04-06-2008 12:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » music you think Terry is listening to!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH