Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Vox Hunana, Remastered.....??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vox Hunana, Remastered.....??? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Jon Eddies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes. Yes it is. Big Grin

I did not hear it until pretty shortly before we met at the BibleLand School.

07-23-2008 19:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jon eddies jon eddies is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 10-29-2007

Vh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Bibleland School. LOL Big Grin
You are too Funny, I've always been partial to My Butt Itches. Sorry no offense meant to those who went and enjoyed.

I'd love to see something like the DAMB CD's but strictly the ALARMA Chronicles. Multiple contributors doing the entire chronicles, maybe one volume at a time. I know too ambitious, but it would be cool!
07-23-2008 22:43 jon eddies is offline Send an Email to jon eddies Search for Posts by jon eddies Add jon eddies to your Buddy List
George
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-282.jpg

Registration Date: 10-08-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
I still remember the day I bought the album back in 84. I played it nonstop for weeks in my walkman. Am I dating myself? Wait, I did not have parachute pants on or a Miami Vice jacket.

I did the same thing. But I'm pretty sure I WAS wearing my black "members only" jacket.
07-31-2008 14:56 George is offline Search for Posts by George Add George to your Buddy List
George
Dignified Lazar

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I still remember the day I bought the album back in 84. I played it nonstop for weeks in my walkman. Am I dating myself? Wait, I did not have parachute pants on or a Miami Vice jacket.

I did the exact same thing. But I'm pretty sure I WAS wearing my black "members only" jacket.
07-31-2008 14:57 George is offline Search for Posts by George Add George to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

Bibleland, track 8

07-31-2008 16:15 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Yes, we have learned your little secret
All are concerned with your little secret
trust we have earned your little secret
More ears to burn with your little secret

Is that what you meant? Confused

Tongue

07-31-2008 16:51 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

pete & repeat Smile

07-31-2008 17:45 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

OK, I wasn't sure if you also wore the "black 'members only' jacket" (or is it black-members onl--ah, never mind!)

~or~

You just learned Goerge's little secret about jacket-wearing

~or~

you were commenting on Goerge and Regoerge--I mean Pete and Repeat--in regards to the double post.

Perhaps his double did it?

See the ghost
I tell you he's hers
Deep and dark
Filled with fear

07-31-2008 18:42 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by George
quote:

I did the exact same thing. But I'm pretty sure I WAS wearing my black "members only" jacket.

Did you have a "spikey" haircut? Tongue

07-31-2008 21:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
George
Dignified Lazar

quote:
[

you were commenting on Goerge and Regoerge--I mean Pete and Repeat--in regards to the double post.

Perhaps his double did it?

See the ghost
I tell you he's hers
Deep and dark
Filled with fear

Talking about the double post, no doubt. Don't know how that happened. And I can't figure out how to delete a post. Sigh.
07-31-2008 21:09 George is offline Search for Posts by George Add George to your Buddy List
George
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by George
quote:

Did you have a "spikey" haircut? Tongue

Funny you should ask. I went to see DA at the State Theatre in Minneapolis is 1984 and hairsprayed my hair to point to the sky. And I'm ever so slightly ashamed to say I wore a white sport coat over a t-shirt. And penny loafers with no socks. At least it was a DA shirt--home made, with all of their song titles up to that point written on it. Boy, I musta looked dumb. Wish I had a picture, though.
07-31-2008 21:18 George is offline Search for Posts by George Add George to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I wish you did too! Big Grin

08-01-2008 01:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Vox Hunana, Remastered.....???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH