Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » another online radio station playing all the hits! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page another online radio station playing all the hits!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sam-e, the doc of rock Sam-e, the doc of rock is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-598.gif

Registration Date: 01-22-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jiminy -

Glad you hung in there and stuck it out. I know listening to live365 can be tricky at times, but it will work one way or another.

Usually every 40-45 minutes a pop up box will appear to check and see if you are still listening. All you have to do is click on 'continue' and you are set for a while longer. This is done because the CRB (Copyright Royalty Board) recently raised the rates online radio has to pay just to broadcast over the internet. There is a long story behind that, but I won't go into that other than I think it is bad all around. So, live365 is just making sure that people are actively listening and they don't have to pay extra fees out.

So, Superior 'ey? Hope the snowpiles haven't buried you too deep this winter. Glad to know we have a listener from our homestate. Go Pack! - oh, maybe next year...

www.caradio.net

01-23-2008 21:17 Sam-e, the doc of rock is offline Homepage of Sam-e, the doc of rock Search for Posts by Sam-e, the doc of rock Add Sam-e, the doc of rock to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Sam-e, the doc of rock: doc of rock 2003
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Listened today at work - worked great!
All this great music I never listened to.
thanks

& sorry bout those cheeseheads - haven't got up the nerve to call my friend the cop in central california - transplanted form Wis.
Usually takes him a few weeks to mourn.

Psalm 119:83
01-23-2008 22:11 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

new song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By request, 'The Double' from Doppelganger by Daniel Amos has been added to the song rotation on Christian Alternative Radio.

Hear it soon, and thanks for listening.

www.caradio.net

01-26-2008 02:01 Sam-e, the doc of rock is offline Homepage of Sam-e, the doc of rock Search for Posts by Sam-e, the doc of rock Add Sam-e, the doc of rock to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Sam-e, the doc of rock: doc of rock 2003
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: new song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sam-e, the doc of rock
By request, 'The Double' from Doppelganger by Daniel Amos has been added to the song rotation on Christian Alternative Radio.

I love that song! Cool

01-26-2008 05:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

RE: new song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Sam-e, the doc of rock

I love that song! Cool

Me too. Big Grin

And thank you, Sam E!
01-28-2008 08:57 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Haven't listened to this station, but last Sunday we put it on Sirius CCM channel in br's new car (66 or 68, can't remember). I was shocked to hear "Down By the Riverside" (name?) that has Derri singing with perhaps Sara Groves on backup. I downloaded it sometime ago when MP3.com was actually working. I think it was listed as something like "Enews_only_secret_Choir". Perhaps it made it to a CCM compilation CD that Daugherty/Hindalong worked on? Anybody know the full, correct story?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-31-2008 09:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

i heard DA "soon" on XM this morning..... on The Message, which is usually current pop CCM.....

i think we need to petition them to bring the torch back..

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

02-01-2008 09:15 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

We added a liner by Terry Taylor to the beginning of the song 'Banquet At the World's End' by Daniel Amos.

Also, 'Hang Me High' from Screaming Brittle Siren by Michael Knott and 'Caught In An Unguarded Moment' from All Fall Down by the 77's have been added to the song rotation on Christian Alternative Radio.

God bless!

www.caradio.net

02-01-2008 13:12 Sam-e, the doc of rock is offline Homepage of Sam-e, the doc of rock Search for Posts by Sam-e, the doc of rock Add Sam-e, the doc of rock to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Sam-e, the doc of rock: doc of rock 2003
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Very nice! Thank you again, Sam E.
02-01-2008 15:17 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Sadly, this now seems to be a Chinese gaming site or something. I should probably run my antivirus program now.
03-05-2021 13:26 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Too late!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
03-05-2021 18:53 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » another online radio station playing all the hits!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH