Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Eddies Autographed Midget Cd's????? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddies Autographed Midget Cd's?????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I hope they get returned eventually so we can still reunite them with their owners.

Do things missing in the post get returned often? If so cool.

Once I ordered Mutt from lo-fidality and it did not turn up so another was sent.
Just before the replacement arrived the first one turned up. It had a stamp on it saying it had gone via Bangkok....

01-03-2008 19:03 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yikes! You're still waiting too? Mad

What in the world happened to these autographs...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-03-2008 19:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I hope they get returned eventually so we can still reunite them with their owners.

Do things missing in the post get returned often? If so cool.

Once I ordered Mutt from lo-fidality and it did not turn up so another was sent.
Just before the replacement arrived the first one turned up. It had a stamp on it saying it had gone via Bangkok....

I'd say its probably 75% (give or take a little) that turn up eventually... Usually, they turn up in our PO Box months later looking like they traveled across the Sahara on the back of a Camel.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-03-2008 19:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Well....it's near the end of January. Still no discs. No reply to my PM's. Even the good Captain hasn't replied!

Looks like it's time to request a resend.....how do I best go about it? I had 2 others in the order as well ("Hats" set and "Prickly Heat" CD)

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-25-2008 15:00 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Send a PM with your current address and a list of what you're missing.

If you sent a PM in the last few days, we probably haven't looked at it yet because our main store computer is down. That kind of throws everything off for a bit.

01-25-2008 18:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I PM'd about 3 weeks ago saying I would "wait and see" if a bit more time would help, but didn't get a reply. No worries. I will send another. Thanks for the help guys.

01-25-2008 19:54 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
I PM'd about 3 weeks ago saying I would "wait and see" if a bit more time would help, but didn't get a reply. No worries. I will send another. Thanks for the help guys.

I too PM's about three weeks ago. I'll send ya another.

Don't worry... still patient...

01-25-2008 21:55 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

Anything happening yet? Nothing in my mailbox.

02-04-2008 02:25 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmm, hey wait!
If Uncle Terry ever really does need an "additional line"
theres a classic..

Nothing in my mailbox.
Big Grin

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-05-2008 11:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Mad

It's ok for you guys....you got your CD's already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-05-2008 13:59 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah its an unfortunate delay, we had to get the original ones signed which took time. We didn't have extras, so any that got lost in the mail have to basically start over on that wait. We are sorry about that, signed stuff always takes longer.

02-06-2008 08:49 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Im sorry wb

it must suck-

it was just the way I read it

with so much resignation in your tone......
Im insensitive sometimes.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-06-2008 10:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

We from "Down Under" are digging a hole........it should come up under YOUR place!

We are digging to the rhythms of "Cardboard Box" and "Giants" because at least we have these to listen to. Tongue

02-06-2008 12:18 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Actually I've lost the mp3 to cardboard box...

02-06-2008 18:01 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Eddies Autographed Midget Cd's?????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH