Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New music from Gene Eugene!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New music from Gene Eugene!!!! 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are all the original songs as far as I know... I do have it but haven't listened in a while I'll perhaps scan and send the liner notes if you like, or if they are "important"

When I get home!

12-04-2006 15:00 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's a kmg cd so no, nothing special....
it is songs you should already have on other cds....
i only bought it because they had it at bmg music club.......... Tongue

Cool
12-04-2006 15:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

You can hear one of the three songs from this project at: www.chenka-chenkamusic.com

03-11-2007 00:51 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I was listening to Leonard Cohen's "Various Positions" CD today. Coming Back to You is probably my favorite on that CD, along with Dance Me to the End of Love and Hallelujah. If It Be Your Will is probably better lyrically, but I don't like Cohen's arrangement and performance of it that well. The Lost Dog's arrangement and performance of If It Be Your Will is far superior to Cohen's.

Gene's voice was so perfect on his version of Coming Back to You Crying

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-21-2007 15:45 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New music from Gene Eugene!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH